Epic Gaming Lifehack: Play Your Nintendo Switch With Playstation VR
If you’re playing Zelda on your Nintendo Switch and not your Playstation VR, you’re doing life wrong.
Yes, I’m fully aware Zelda is not available for PS4 and is exclusive for the Nintendo Switch, but it’s time to think outside of the box! I recently stumbled upon a post on CIO.com, where someone figured out that Playstation VR can be used with any device that has an HDMI output and it looks epic.
The process seems simple enough, according to the post these are the basic steps you need to follow:
- Keep the current setup you have for your Playstation VR. Here’s a handy guide of how to set it up.
- Unplug the HDMI cable that extends from the PSVR processor and replace it with the cable the comes from the Nintendo Switch dock.
- Turn on the PS4 and the PSVR. Please note that the PS4 needs to be turned on for the VR to work.
- Keep the HDMI out of the PSVR hooked to the TV so that the content is visible on both the PSVR and the TV.
- Put on the headset and you will see the Switch screen.
For more detailed instructions, including pictures and tips, click HERE.